Puget Sound Support and Education
ADD Resources' Puget Sound Support
From Olympia to Bellingham
Olympia Adults 3rd Wednesday of each month- 6-8 PM
Whatcom County Adults 3rd Wednesday of each month- 6-8:00pm
Seattle Adults and Non-ADHD Partners 4th Wednesday- 7-8:45 PM
June 12th - Open discussion about any and all things ADHD! Bring a list of questions! Short powerpoint on 12 surprising facts about ADHD - Brandon Koch
This group will be facilitated by Brandon Koch. Contact Brandon
- 7 pm to 8:45 pm
- Jackson Hall, 314 M L King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. (Google maps link) Brick Building across from Tacoma General Hospital. There is free parking after 6:30 pm in the Baker Center Garage, south of the meeting place.
June 19 - Roundtable Discussion - Linda Van Hook Briganti
Ask the questions you always wanted to!
- 6 pm to 8 pm
- Providence Professional Building, 525 Lilly Road NE, Olympia, WA 98506
- Google Maps Link
ADHD therapist, Linda Van Hook Briganti, MS, LMHC, is the facilitator of this group.
Questions? Call Linda at 360-786-5070.
Whatcom County Adults' Meetup 3rd Wednesday - 6:00-8pm
June 19th- Eating for Attention: How Nutrition Impacts your Brain - Jupe Johnson
ADHD and Nutrition:
How does what you eat effect your brain function? What are the best sources of food stuff for ADHD symptom management? Are there alternatives to stimulant medication? Come and explore these ideas as well as how to implement diet/nutritional changes as you go. Presented by Jupe Johnson.
Please call Jupe at 360.303.6294 for further questions.
- 6:00 pm - 8:00pm
- The group will now be meeting at the Fairhaven Library at 1117 12th Street in Bellingham, in the Fireplace room, due to growing attendance.
4th Wednesday - 7-8:45pm
June 26 - The Paradox of ADHD:Extreme Strengths Paired with Stunning Weaknesses - Don Baker, MA, LMHC
The Non-ADHD Partners group will continue to meet each month at this new location. Hope to see some of you there!
Located at Homestreet Bank in Wedgewood, 8200 35th Ave NE, Seattle 98115, 7-8:45pm. Google Maps Link
This meetup is for adults with ADHD, along with a separate meetup for non-ADHD partners or spouses that meets in the adjoining room at the same time. Pete Terlaak, CPC, firstname.lastname@example.org ( www.coachforfreedom.com) is the facilitator of the ADHD group and Margaret Sutro, M.A.,LMHC (Margaret@InnerSpaceStudio.net) is the facilitator of the non-ADHD Partner Meetup.
On break for summer. New facilitator wanted! Contact me for details.
You can always email me for information during the summer (information below)! We are looking for someone to facilitate this group for the 2013-14 school year. No experience required (just passion).
- Jackson Hall, 314 M L King Jr Way Tacoma, WA 98405. (Google maps link) There is free parking after 6:30 pm in the Baker Center Garage, south of the meeting place.
This group is facilitated by ADHD coach, Brandon Koch. Email: email@example.com
- Meeting will run from 7 pm -8:45 pm
- Seattle Childrens Bellevue - 1500 116th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004
This group is facilitated by ADHD Coach, Jill Murphy.
Eastside CHADD - Kirkland
South King County - Renton