For a listing of Clinicians, Therapists, Coaches, and Organizers: http://addfreesources.net/washington-state-adhd-support/
Support Groups of the Greater Puget Sound:
Adult groups meet in Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia.
CHADD Parent Groups in Bellevue, Kirkland, Renton, University Place and Silverdale
Seattle, WA – Adult
- 4th Wednesday of most months, 7:00 to 8:45 PM
- Home Street Bank – Wedgewood
- 8200 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 98115
- Co-leaders: Cynthia Seager, MA, LMHCA and Pete Terlaak, an ADHD coach. If you’d like to be put on our meeting list, please contact email@example.com or call/text me at 206-484-9178. Or just come!
Tacoma, WA – Adult
- 2nd Wednesday of every month, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
- 314 Martin Luther King Jr Way – Tacoma, WA – Jackson hall – Across the street from Tacoma General Hospital
- Keith Sumner and Joan Riley Jager- firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympia, WA – Adult
- 3rd Wednesday of most months, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Capital Medical Center – New Location!
- 3900 Capital Mall Drive SW Olympia, WA 98502
- Phone: (360)754-5858
- Parking is free and accessible. Enter main entrance, and walk straight ahead into the first hallway. Rainier Room is the first door on the left.
- Beth Thompson, Marilyn Duff, Susan Kibbey and Gary Holt
- Susan Kibbey – email@example.com