ADD Resources Podcast Library
Welcome to ADD Resources Podcast Library - A benefit of membership!
Education is the key to understanding and coping with ADHD. To help meet that need, we sponsor free teleconferences each month. An array of knowledgeable physicians, therapists, coaches and professional organizers have shared their expertise with ADHD concerns over the years, covering a wide variety of topics suitable for both adults and parents. As one member recently attested,
"You make a difference in my life every single day through your wonderful podcasts. Thank you again ADD Resources!" Mary (1/8/2011)
Scroll down this page to see the wide variety of presenters and topics we have available for you 24/7.
If you are a current member of ADD Resources, log in to the Members Only Menu and click on Podcasts.
More about the benefits of membership>>>>>>
|DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT||COPING STRATEGIES||SKILL BUILDING|
- ADD in the Schools of the Future by Jeff Woolley, MA, MIT
- Gifted Children with ADHD by Deirdre V. Lovecky, PhD
- ADD and School: Keys to Success by Brenda Nicholson
- Testing and Accommodations by Nancie Payne, Ph.D.
- Summer Strategies to Prep for College by Vicky Ball, ADHD Coach
- School Success!: Strategies that Work by Chris Dendy, M.S.
- Ten Key Facts Everyone Must Know about ADHD by Chris Dendy, M.S.
- Working with Your Child's School: IEP/504 Plans by Larry Davis, M.Ed.
- Transition Planning for Students with ADHD by Karen Anderson
- Individuals with ADHD and/or LD-At Risk by Marcee Kueckelhan
- Career Planning for College Students with ADHD by Victoria Ball, M.Ed.
- Tips for College Students by Victoria Ball, M.Ed., ADD Career Coach
- ADD and Addictions by Lyn Purpura
- ADHD and Motor Coordination/Dyspraxia by Deborah McGrew, MD, OT
- Healing from Brain Injuries by Daniel Amen and Mike Marino
- Battling Addictions by Daniel Amen, M.D. and Mark Kosins, M.D.
- The Link, ADD/ADHD and Chemical Dependency by Cyd Imel
- Tourette Syndrome and Co-Morbid Conditions by Samuel Zinner, M.D.
- ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, and Social Skills: by Karen Roe
- The Inner Stages of ADD by Miriam Reiss, MCC, Spirited Marketing
- How to Be Happy & Successful by Jennifer Koretsky, ADHD Coach
- Many Masks of ADD by Linda Roggli.
- ADHD and Mindfulness by Judi Jerome LICSW, LADC
- Selecting and Sticking with a System by Rachael Eaton, R.C.
- Upwrapping the Gift of the ADD Mind by Edward Hallowell, M.D.
- Procrastination-by Rhonda Pawlan, ADHD Coach
- Think Postive and Kill the ANTS by Daniel Amen and Mike Marino.
- Tips for the Stay-at-Home ADHD Mom or Dad by Sandy Maynard, Coach
- How to Do Less (And Why) by Frances Strassman, Professional Organizer
- The Joy of ADHD: Flourishing with Adult ADHD by Miriam Reiss, MCC.
- Women with ADHD by Linda Roggli, ACC, Certified Life Coach
- Why We Lose Things by Frances Strassman, Professional Organizer
- Overcoming Procrastination by Rhonda Pawlan, ADHD Coach
- Spiritual Principles & Practices for Thriving w/ ADHD by Pauline Laurent
Diagnosis & Treatment
- New and Updated Information about ADHD by Victoria Ball, M.ED, MCC
- Recognizing & Treating ADHD in Boys and Men by George Kapalka, Ph.D.
- Resolve ADHD Diagnosis & Confusion by Richard L. Rubin, M.D.
- New Developments in ADHD Medications by Kenny Handelman, MD
- Manage ADHD So That It Benefits the Child at Home, School, and on the Playground. by Peter Jensen, M.D
- New Frontiers in ADHD: What is it, What Causes it, and How is it Best Treated? by Peter Jensen, M.D.
- A Physician's Perspective: ADHD Medications by Ted Mandelkorn, M.D
- The ABC's of ADHD by Dave Pomeroy, M.D.
- I am on Medication, What Can I Expect? by Deborah Bunger, MD
- Good News: Bad News by Peter Jensen, M.D.
- ADHD: Not Just for Boys Anymore by Patricia Quinn, M.D.
- Why ADHD Looks Like a Problem of Willpower by Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D.
- Dealing with ADHD: Siblings & the Family Unit by Keath Low
- Parenting Your Behaviorally Challenging Child by Sara Gardner
- Navigating ADHD: A Practical Path by Tracey Goodwin & Holly Oberacker
- Parenting Impulsive and Oppositional Children by George Kapalka, Ph.D.
- Communicating with Your Teen by Debi Bailey, Certified Parent Coach
- Solutions to Boosting Self-Esteem by Kerin Adams
- Coaching Teens/College Students with AD/HD by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
- Contracts & Chore Programs for Adolescents by Gregory S. Greenberg
- The Parent Toolkit by Ron Feinberg, LICSW
- Developing Resilience in Children with ADHD by Sam Goldstein, Ph.D.
- Raising A.D.D. Kids by Daniel Amen, MD and Mark Kosins,MD
- Dealing with Difficult Teenagers by Daniel Amen and Todd Clements,MD
- Differential Diagnosis: Is it ADHD or..? by Cherie Valeithian, PhD
- Utilize Good & Bad of ADHD to Change Behavior by Douglas Chandler
- Strategies for Improving Behavior, Motivation, and Responsibility in Children and Adolescents with ADHD by Gregory Greenberg, Ph.D.
- Success Strategies for Couples by Gina Pera, ADHD Coach
- Is It You, Me or Adult ADD? Gina Pera, Relationship Expert
- Relationship Roadblocks by Scott Lewis, MSW, Co-Active Coach
- Relationships: Avoiding Friction & Frustration by Bonnie Mincu, Coach
- The Benefits of Boundaries by Tereasa Jones, MS
- Improving Your ADHD Relationships and Friendships by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D., ADHD therapist
- HELP! I'm Married to a Person with ADHD! by Susan Tschudi LMFT
- Money Matters by Stephanie Moulton, PhD and Ari Tuckman, PsyD
- Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy and Executive Functioning by Don Kerson MD
- Organize Your Clutter by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach
- Exercise: How to Make Time for It by Sandy Maynard, ADHD Coach
- Insightful Thinking and How It Can Help ADDers by Jeff Copper, MBA
- Overcoming Executive Function Weaknesses by Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA
- Coaching Your ADHD Brain by Nancy A. Ratey, EdM, MCC, SCAC
- How to Have More Productive Days by Miriam Reiss
- Is "Late Again" Your Middle Name by Cynthia Hammer, MSW
- What is ADD Coaching? by Carol Gignoux and Nancy Pagan
- Finding the Obvious Solutions When They Are Not So Obvious! by Jeff Copper, MBA, ACC, CPCC, ACG
- Explanation or Excuse? Take Charge of Your Life by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Coaching But Were Afraid to Ask by Nancy Ratey, M. Ed., MCC ADHD Coach
- Essential Skills for Managing Adult ADHD by Jennifer Koretsky, ADHD Coach
- Put Your Oxygen Mask on First-Basic Self Care for Adults with ADHD by Kate Kelly, MSN, ACT, ADD Coach
- ADD in the Spirit by Kate Kelly, MSN, ADD Coach
- I Have ADHD. Do I Have to Be Disorganized, Too? by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach, Professional Organizer
- Creating A Structured Environment by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach, Professional Organizer
- Packing for a Vacation by Sandy Maynard, ADHD Coach
- To Tell or Not to Tell in the Workplace by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D
- ADD in the Workplace by Victoria Ball, M.ED, SCAC, ADD Career Coach
- Thriving in Organizations with ADHD by Bonnie Mincu, ADD Coach
- How to Create a Career That Works for You & Your ADD: by Miriam Reiss
- AD/HD in the Workplace: Help for your Career by Marjorie Johnson, ACC, DCSW, LCSWr
- Help! I Need an Accommodation or Do I? by Nancie Payne,M.S.
By recording those calls, we've built an extensive library of podcasts available to members only. With over 100 titles to choose from,(as of December 2011) you're sure to find the information, advice and help you need to cope with the many challenges of ADHD. For many, recordings are the most convenient way to acquire this knowledge.
You can listen to these recordings any time that is convenient for you. Listen on your computer or download the recording to listen at your leisure on an MP3 Player or to transfer to a CD so you can listen in your car. (Note: If you have an iTunes account you can convert them so you can listen on an iPod.) Listen to a short segment; or listen to the entire recording. Return later to listen again.